Chauffeur Positions at Virginia Limousine
Join the team at Virginia Limousine as a professional chauffeur.
Join the Team!
Virginia Limousine is activly looking for individuals interested in driving the nices limos and luxury cars in Central Virginia. Start your driving career today!
Non CDL Drivers Needed
We love CDL drivers and if you have one then that’s a huge plus but we have plenty you could do without a CDL. Many of our vehicles hold fewer than 16 people (including the driver), don’t have air brakes and weigh less than 26,000 pounds loaded.
Hourly pay: $20 – $25 plus tips
Non CDL drivers are able to drive:
- Sedans and SUVs
- Stretch Limos
- Passenger Vans
- Sprinter Party Buses
CDL Drivers Needed
If you’re a school bus driver and you’re trying to make extra cash on nights and weekends then this might be a great part time job for you. CDL driver’s have the benefit of being able to drive all our vehicles. If you earned your CDL through a school system, you may have to get the school bus restriction removed from your CDL. If you did not get your CDL through a school system then you may need to add the passenger endorsement to your license.
Requirements of all Drivers
- At least 25 years old.
- Have held a valid Virginia Driver’s License for a minimum of 5 years.
- No wreckless driving tickets or at fault accidents in the last 3 years.
- No DUI’s.
- Available on Saturdays.
- Able to pass a criminal background check.
- Able to pass drug and alcohol screenings.
- Must have a smartphone capable of GPS using Google Maps or Waze.
- Ability to use and follow a GPS.
- Must have or be able to acquire a black suite, white button shirt and tie prior to your first trip.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Ability to drive at night.
Other non required but helpful things to have
- Prior chauffeur experience.
- Familiar with restaurants and venues around the Richmond area.
- Prior experience driving large vehicles with low ground clearance.
Email us your resume at email@example.com